The purpose of this programme is to:-
- Give you space away from the busy operation to help you think and plan, and bring to life the ‘General Practice Forward View’.
- Work with others on common challenges and issues, and to develop new ways of working
- Develop and enhance your people leadership skills, and know how to bring others with you on the journey
- Have tools and strategies to help you manage the resources, finances and processes of a busy Practice.
- Develop a supportive network which can work beyond the formal development programme.
- Enhance your ability to adjust your sails
The programme will be delivered virtually over four sessions with access to online resources and activities between sessions. Content and focus will be informed by the context of the participant group.
Places will be confirmed by 30 October 2020