Date: 03 May 2018
Time: 09:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Duration: 7 hours
Venue: Palatine House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, DH1 1TW
Leadership Skills Development
Leadership Failure - The opportunity to see success in failure allows you to progress creative ideas.
In this workshop you will get to understand:
- History of Success in Industries - Automotive, aerospace & chocolate!
- The Hubris Effect - How failure is viewed through arrogance and overconfidence
- Group Think - Protecting the team/organization from Hubris (research-based evidence)
- Success and failure in the Healthcare - how can it be encouraged (research-based evidence)
- Lessons from Dyson
- Failure ultimately shapes you as a leader.
- Confront Your Failure and Learn from It
- Build Your Team and Make the Business Better
- Trust Your Gut and Make More Decisions
- Second Chances are All Around You
- Appreciate Your Leadership Responsibilities
You should attend this course if you are:
- Preparing to give a series of tough messages at work.
- About to embark on a discussion about poor performance.
- About to go through a redundancy programme.
- Uncomfortable about giving bad news.
- About to announce a programme of change.
- Interested in learning about key techniques that can be used when giving difficult messages.