Here's what happened...
Our delegates had the following to say about this workshop:
- Learning new skills/understanding where coaching fits along with mentoring/counselling/managing etc. Good venue, good day.
- Practical tips that we can use straight away. Opportunity to learn structural model & practise it in the same day.
- Introduction to GROW model & the change to put it into practice. Having someone else observe me coaching very beneficial. Nicky was an excellent trainer. Excellent event.
- Really engaging. Lunch was fabulous. I think differently now. I thought I knew about coaching but practice & reflection really changed my thinking. I will use it much more in meeting & supervision.
- Practical sessions excellent & engaging. I enjoyed the whole day and found it extremely useful Thank you.
This one-day interactive workshop is focussed on the fundamentals of coaching and is for clinical and non-clinical managers of all levels who want to adopt a coaching style within their leadership of people.
The workshop is also be suitable for managerial level colleagues who want to use a coaching style to get the best out of working relationships, such as meetings or project groups.
You will leave this event:
- Appreciating when to use coaching as a style of management.
- Developing the skills to be able to hold good coaching style conversations.
- Aware of the NELA Coaching Strategy & Toolkit, the registration process for the CoachNet system and additional support mechanisms available for on-going CPD and supervision.